Managing any commercial pool, even a small public pool, requires careful attention to water balance and sanitation.
What chemicals are used in swimming pools?
SDIC Granular, nadcc tablets, SDIC Powder can be used as pool cleaners
The choice of disinfectant should meet the following requirements: and have the function of continuous sterilization;
(1) Does not cause water and environmental pollution, and does not change the water quality of the pool;
(2) It has no irritation or irritation to the human body;
(3) Little corrosion to building structures, equipment and pipelines;
(4) Safe, non-toxic, and free of residue;
(5) The sterilization ability is efficient and fast.
Swimming pool chemicals Trichloroisocyanuric acid features
Trichloroisocyanuric acid is a high-efficiency, low-toxic, broad-spectrum and rapid disinfectant that has been promoted internationally. It can effectively kill various bacteria, fungi, spores, molds and cholera. It has special effects on killing hepatitis A and hepatitis B virus, and also has good disinfection effect on sexual viruses and HIV.
Shipping and Packing