Sodium dichloroisocyanurate (commonly known as: high quality chlorine), referred to as SDIC, is a chlorinated derivative of isocyanuric acid, soluble in water, strong in bactericidal power, good in stability, safe, low in toxicity and will not cause pollution.
It is an efficient broad-spectrum disinfectant that quickly kills viruses, bacteria and their spores, and effectively prevents hepatitis and other infectious diseases.
It can be used for disinfection and sterilization of rooms, hotels, schools, restaurants, family rooms, clothing, bedding, tableware, etc.
Sodium dichloroisocyanurate is a peroxide disinfectant and the main active ingredient is hypochlorous acid.
The main effects of this substance on the human body are: 1. Skin and mucous membrane irritation.
2, peptic ulcer bleeding.
3. There may be a psychosuppressive effect.
Leaving the dose to talk about toxicity is rogue, sodium chloroformate LD50 (mild lethal dose) is 1420mg / kg (rat oral), if you want to poison a 60 kg adult with sodium dichloroisocyanurate, you need to eat
To 85.2g, it must also be pure (national chemical industry standard effective chlorine ≥ 58.0%).
According to the information you provided, the disinfectant powder used is not pure and contains 13.5~16.5% of available chlorine. Calculated with 15% effective chlorine, the purity of the store disinfectant is equivalent to 1 of the pure product. / 4.
The effective chlorine concentration of the tableware disinfecting soaking solution should reach 100~250ppm (mg / kg·H2O). According to this calculation, a person needs to drink 400~500kg of disinfectant water to poison and die.
Therefore, the acute toxicity of the disinfectant water left in the tableware to humans is completely negligible.