At all levels, listed health and health bureaus (committees), provincial health supervision offices, and provincial health and health committee administrative service centers:
1. Urgently listed disinfectants include ethanol, chlorine-containing disinfectants (sodium hypochlorite, calcium hypochlorite, sodium dichloroisocyanurate, trichloroisocyanuric acid), chlorine dioxide disinfectants, and acid disinfectants.
2. The test report of the product responsibility unit test (or commissioned test) should be issued by the inspection agency that has passed the measurement certification. The inspection project requirements for imported disinfectants similar to the registered products are the same as those for domestic products.
3. Domestic manufacturers of emergency disinfectant products should obtain a sanitation license for the disinfectant product manufacturer and within the validity period; and meet the requirements of the corresponding production project, production category, production catalog and production process.
4. All listed and listed health departments should optimize the sanitation license production process of disinfection product manufacturing enterprises according to local conditions, speed up the process, and actively provide consulting services and guidance on application work through various channels to facilitate enterprises to do business.
5. During the emergency response to the prevention and control of pneumonia outbreaks of new coronavirus infections, all localities should strengthen the supervision of the disinfection product manufacturers during and after the incident, and at the same time strengthen the supervision of the disinfection products in the circulation market and the use unit (medical institution), sampling if necessary Detection, serious investigation and treatment of unqualified products to ensure the sanitary quality of disinfected products.