A. Common uses:
1. Used as a multi-purpose desiccant, such as nitrogen, oxygen and other gases.
2. Used as a dehydrating agent in the production of alcohol, ester and ether.
3. Calcium chloride aqueous solution is an important refrigerant for refrigerators and ice making, and is an excellent antifreeze for construction.
4. Used as a protective agent and refining agent for aluminum-magnesium metallurgy.
5. Used as pavement dust collector, anti-fogging agent, fabric fire retardant, food preservative and for making calcium salt
6. Used as lubricant additive
7. Used as analytical reagent
8. Used as calcium fortifier, curing agent, chelating agent and desiccant in the food industry.
9. The exothermic nature of calcium chloride dissolution makes it used in self-heating cans and heating pads
10. In the petroleum industry, calcium chloride is used to increase the density of solid-free brine, and can also be added to the aqueous phase of emulsified drilling fluid to suppress the expansion of clay.
B. Medical use:
1. The product can be used for intestinal colic, itching skin disease, etc.
2. For vitamin D deficiency rickets, rickets, pregnant women and lactating women calcium supplementation.
3. Treatment of calcium deficiency and acute hypocalcemia.
6. Allergic diseases.
7. Rescue of magnesium and fluorine poisoning.
8. Rescue of abnormal heart function caused by high blood potassium, low blood calcium, or calcium channel block.
9. Calcium chloride solution can induce the polymerization of actin monomer.