In order to prevent the infected patients from being infected during the operation, we stopped a bacterial investigation on the contamination status of surgical mattresses, carts, air conditioners, shadowless lamps, etc., and also used excellent chlorine as a disinfectant. In order to explore its effective concentration, the antibacterial and bactericidal experiments in vitro were stopped for the highly pathogenic Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa and the B. subtilis with strong survival ability.
Medical excellent chlorine net management system:
Supply room cleaning measures
First, daily with water, sterile cabinet, door handle 1~2 times. 1:2000 chlorinated net wipe.
Second, severely identify the bacteria area, aseptic area.
Third, the acceptance mouth and the distribution mouth are separated.
Fourth, the road from the dirty to the net flow is not retrograde.
5. Separation between work and life.
6. The sterile room and the operation room should be illuminated with ultraviolet rays for 1~2 hours per day.
7. The sterile room should be incubated once a month for air.
8. Clean up every Saturday and keep indoors and outdoors clean.
Nine, enter and leave the clean room to change slippers.
10. Control the personnel entering and leaving the sterile room.
XI, aseptic indoor items placed in a uniform