Calcium hypochlorite, commonly known as bleach, is often used in the bleaching process in chemical production. It plays an important role in industrial production due to its rapid onset and outstanding bleaching effect. Calcium hypochlorite is used for disinfection and sterilization, water treatment, and disinfection of chemical poisons and radioactive substances. The stability is particularly good. It can be stored for a long time at room temperature, has less loss of effective chlorine content, and has high solubility. It is very easy to dissolve in water to form a high-concentration bleach, with less insoluble matter, with a content of 65%.
The method of calcium hypochlorite:
1. 100Kg of 65% calcium hypochlorite is added to 1 ton of water to prepare a bleach with an effective chlorine content of 6.5%.
2. Add 1.7 grams of calcium hypochlorite to 1 ton of water to prepare disinfectant water containing one part per million of available chlorine.
The following advantages:
1. High content of available chlorine.
2. The stability is particularly good. It can be stored for a long time at room temperature with less loss of effective chlorine content.
3. High solubility, easily soluble in water to form high-concentration bleach, with few insolubles.
Precautions for use
1. Store in a well-ventilated place, away from heat sources, and avoid direct sunlight.
2. Do not expose to the sun, heat, or moisture during transportation and do not come into contact with organic matter, oil, or acid.
3. Treatment method when the package is damaged or leaked: It should be collected and sealed in time.
4. Wash skin burns with water or dilute ammonia.
Our factory ：
Shipping and Packing：