Calcium chloride can be used as an additive in drinking water or beverages to increase mineral content and as a flavoring agent.
After the water is treated by coagulation sedimentation and sand filtration, its bacteriological indicators generally still cannot meet the requirements of drinking water quality sanitary standards, so further disinfection of the water is necessary. Commonly used is the chlorination disinfection method, the disinfectant used is liquid chlorine or chlorine compounds (bleaching powder, bleaching powder essence, calcium hypochlorite.
1. Used in the chemical industry as an inorganic chemical raw material and sulfate removal agent, as a coagulant for sodium alginate.
2. Refrigeration industry, air conditioning system used for refrigeration (cooling solution and gas and liquid in process).
3.It is used to prevent the rot of wheat, apples, fruit trees, cabbage, etc. and food preservatives.
4. Used in the production of dyes and printing and dyeing industries;
5. In the organic chemical production process, it is used as an upmixing agent for distilling petroleum and ether alcohol;
6. In the swimming pool water, adding calcium chloride can make the pool water a pH buffer solution and increase the hardness of the pool water.
Shipping and Packing: